Near Seattle. But So Far Away.
You know all about Stevens Pass, right? At 4,000 its got 1,800 feet of vertical drop and lots of ride on both Big Chief and Cowboy Mountains. Reached by Highway 2 that connects Leavenworth to the bustling Western Washington. John Frank Stevens, the first European American to visit it, would be astonished to learn there is a railway tunnel that runs 2,000 feet underground. But maybe happy to find all the folks and fun sitting right on top of the route.
But did you know that there are many private vacation rental cabins, condos and homes on both sides of the mountain? Well this is the place to find them all. Just browse and pick and contact managers directly.
Here are some reasons why renting a private vacation rental home is just plain better than staying in a cramped expensive hotel room..
- Get more space, more rooms, more privacy.
- Bring family and friends. Spend time together.
- Often you get handy front-door parking free.
- Avoid expensive every meal cost. Eat what you want.
- Full kitchens, pots, pans, plates and utensils.
- Many homes come with hot tubs or pools,
- Many are inside resorts with full guest priviledges.
- In residential communities feel like a local. Make friends.
- Deal directly with the manager or owner.
- On a per person basis, you spend less & get more.
- This site is free for guests to browse and use.
If you have a home to advertise contact us right away. We can have you up on the site in a matter of minutes. Just click on the "List your Properties" tab above.